Hazel's cool, awesome, silly, fun pictures, videos, stories, thoughts, opinions and more!
I like your Daphne posts too! Even though the video is about Asher it's still very interesting.
I love that you have a blog miss Hazel. Your so grown up :) I look forward to many more entries...by the way did you ever catch Asher?
Hazel,I just found your blog! I love it!! Now I know what Cypress looks like. ThanksI love you,Grandma
the post is funny
Hazel, you need to add one more thing to your Profile: LOVABLE :-) You are very lovable - and Loving!!
I like your Daphne posts too! Even though the video is about Asher it's still very interesting.
ReplyDeleteI love that you have a blog miss Hazel. Your so grown up :) I look forward to many more entries...by the way did you ever catch Asher?
ReplyDeleteHazel,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog! I love it!! Now I know what Cypress looks like. Thanks
I love you,
Grandma
the post is funny
ReplyDeleteHazel, you need to add one more thing to your Profile: LOVABLE :-) You are very lovable - and Loving!!
ReplyDelete